Why do you need a Marketing Agency? Here are the top 5 reasons why you need one
Some business owners ask the question: “Why do I need a marketing agency?” Nowadays, the Internet is full of tips and tricks on how to do it yourself, while many opt for an ‘in-house’ marketing team, and unfortunately end up wasting time, money and resources. So, let’s start from the beginning:
- Who needs a marketing agency?
- What are the costs of hiring a marketing agency?
- Do I need to stay with the marketing agency for a long time?
- What benefits does it bring me and my business?
Who needs a marketing agency?
A marketing agency is there to help not only start-ups and small businesses that want to develop and reach a greater audience and clients, but it’s also a necessity for businesses that have been in the market for a very long time and already have an established name. (Actually, big companies and businesses are the ones that spend millions of euros on annual marketing campaigns and strategies). Of course, the marketing strategy for a small business and a big company will be totally different, not only in their structure and goals but also in cost. But the bottom line is, no matter if you are big or small, a marketing agency will be extremely handy for you.
What are the costs of hiring a marketing agency?
From online references and our own research, we see that most people looking to hire a marketing company get the impression that is it very expensive. But we want to let you into a secret, you and your business are different from anyone else’s. A professional marketing agency will understand your needs, your budget and will come up with a strategy that will not only be beneficial for your business but will also be friendly on your pocket.
Do I need to stay with the marking agency for a long time?
We have plenty of clients and enquiries that came to us asking for a 3-month contract that includes getting them to the top of Google Search. To be honest, to get results that last you years and keep your company at the top, you probably need to stay with your marketing agency long term. Marketing strategies are meticulously planned and each targets a specific area. So, if you want to be the best, you will have to be friends for a while!
Now that we have answered the most asked question on Google about marketing agencies, let’s have a look at the top 5 benefits of hiring a marketing agency:
- Expert knowledge – by hiring a marketing agency you are sure that you are hiring the experts in the field. They know what they are doing and how to do it effectively.
- You get much more than just marketing services. Here at Manifesto we not only offer our clients our services but also free advice and help in other fields. We are committed to seeing our clients and their businesses succeed and therefore go the extra mile for them.
- You keep up with the latest marketing trends. We are always looking out for new trends and always stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies, so our clients get the best of the marketing world.
- Marketing strategies that suit only you and your business. At Manifesto we treat each client and business as an individual. We plan their marketing strategies tailored only to them. We study their competitors and come up with innovative ideas.
- And most importantly, you get more time to concentrate on the things that matter. By hiring a marketing agency, you add experts to your circle and free your own time for other things—like running your own business.
The bottom line in all of this is that marketing agencies are important. By trying to do it yourself, you can end up not only wasting time but also harming your business’ name and reputation. So, if you are a business or individual that is looking for a marketing strategy get in touch with us for a free consultation with no commitment. Engage Manifesto!
– Oksana Drutsul –